Thursday 9 September 2010

Boo Vake


Boo Vake is a craft boutique in Perth which features contemporary gifts by artists and makers from the UK.
They've stocked my cards, books and stationery for couple of years now and Arlene contacted me to see if I'd be interested in a little design job. She wanted a design for the shop - a logo of sorts to be used on signs, postcards and business cards for the shop. The brief was pretty loose (one colour, orange or turquoise, simple abstract-ish shape with the shop name on). I came up with a few designs to choose from and Arlene decided on both of the above designs.
I look forward to seeing one of them going into print as the new Boo Vake logo.

1 comment:

amyj said...

Hey Alison - Great design, very striking. Love looking at your blog - inspiring stuff amyx.