Wednesday 22 December 2010

Time off...




That's me finished for now.
After a very hectic few months I'm having some time off at Christmas. Whether I can stay away from my computer and studio for the whole of next week remains to be seen but I plan to try and relax anyway.
The lights are on, my favourite little wooden babushka dolls are on the tree (all decorations are at least half way up the tree this year to allow for our over-zealous 20 month old little girl!) and I'm looking forward to the following:
1. Having a tipple of my homemade sloe gin whilst I wrap presents.
2. Not working in an evening - I really must try to switch off.
3. Spending time with family and friends.

Right - that's me for now.
Have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!


1 comment:

KERRY said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Let's see how long we can stay away from our work!! Have a very lovely one.