Tuesday 1 February 2011

Happy February & new camera day!














White rabbits! - as my husband always insists on saying at the start of the month (not sure where that comes from.)
To celebrate the beginning of a new month (not really - just coincidental!) I've treated myself to a lovely new camera. It only arrived yesterday and I was getting quite distracted in my print room today. I was supposed to be printing but found myself stopping all the time to pick it up and photograph all the nooks and crannies and interesting bits and pieces. I think I had it on the wrong setting I've since discovered but the results are still way better than my little old faithful compact digital. I'm looking forward to experimenting with it and getting some great close-up shots of my work.

No comments: