Sunday 8 May 2011

Shop updates





I've just added new cards to my Notonthehighstreet shop and my own online shop. There are a couple of Fathers Day cards and also a wedding card. (Fathers Day is June 19th by the way.)
I'm flat-out doing Pulse preparation as well as orders and a commission so this is a brief blog post I'm afraid. There will be more on all this this week I hope - if I ever find the time!
Also - I've added the Word Map of the British Isles 60x80cm print to my online shop. It's been selling very well both in Snowhome and at Grand Designs Live. Last I heard it had nearly sold out at Grand Designs Live before it closed today! Thank you to all those who have already purchased one.
I'm really pleased that it's been so well received and I can't wait for more collaborations with Snowhome in the future.

No comments: