Thursday 1 March 2012

New additions



I printed a couple of new Mother's Day cards this week. 'Thanks a Bunch' and 'Mum' are both now available from my shop and my notonthehighstreet shop along with three other hand printed mother's day designs. A lovely hand screen printed card is perfect for mother's day (hint hint!!).
It's been a busy week but annoyingly one where I don't seem to have achieved a great deal other than these cards and getting orders despatched. I feel like I have a mountain to climb between now and Pulse trade fair in June - lots of new things to design and many new avenues to explore as well as some major changes to make. All very daunting to think about late at night so I will look at it with a fresh and optimistic head on Monday morning (Friday is already reserved for more mundane tasks.) Enjoy the weekend - hopefully the sun will stay with us.

No comments: