Sunday 26 October 2014


Summer passed by in a whirl of Top Drawer preparation and orders and now here we are in Autumn. How did that happen so quick?
The studio is constantly busy with orders, design work, promotional work to be done and ordering in stock and supplies. Days fly by and I find there's little time for blogging unfortunately.

I'm looking forward to the next couple of months. With no Top Drawer January to prepare for this Christmas and once the bulk of the Christmas orders have left (nearing that time fast I think) I can look forward to a few months of designing, coming up with new products and making more of a conscious decision about the path our range goes. This will include editing the current range a bit and adding some capsule collections and new exciting products. Three trade fairs this year has tired me out a little and I need the time to step back and properly assess everything before the next trade fair (which will most likely be Pulse in May 2015.)

In the meantime I'll be opening the studio doors once again for a Christmas Pop-Up Shop and Open Studio. This time I'll also be featuring some of Dear Prudence's illustrated cards and gift wrap. If you're in the Yorkshire area we hope to see you on the 15 & 16th of November in Nunburnholme. It's worth a day out in itself to come to the beautiful Yorkshire Wolds and have tea and cake with us!!

No comments: