Wednesday 9 March 2011

Seeing colours







At the moment I'm working on new designs and thinking a lot about new colours for these. When I'm doing new designs I start seeing colours and colour combinations everywhere when I'm not even looking or thinking about work; folding the washing, Martha's wax crayon pot.......
Maybe it's because it's been a sunny day but I'm tending towards thinking about some bold and bright palettes. I have salmon pink, lime and olive green and purple going around in my head. Even when I put my olive green converse on with my purple stripy socks - massive fashion error but strangely a lovely colour combination!
I'm busying away on new stuff and also have a great commission to start working on which I'm excited about - more to come on all this soon.

No comments: