Tuesday 23 August 2011

Hello lovely new stockists!





I just wanted to say a warm welcome to all my new stockists who have joined me over the summer. As always it's lovely to meet new stockists and they all look like great shops. I've had quite a lot of florists ordering from me in the last few months and already have quite a few stockists who are florists so I obviously appeal to the flower-buyers of the country!

Here's a list of all the new ones just added to my stockists page in the past week:
Nixey & Godrey, Holt - Norfolk
We visited Nixey & Godfrey while on holiday in Norfolk. They'd only just opened their bricks and mortar shop and it was looking great. A really unique shop - just my kind of place for lots of unusual finds.
Tojo, Glasgow
Nest, Leicester
Sublime, London
Atomic, Nottingham

Welcome, welcome!

No comments: