Friday 19 August 2011

Wrong Day Go Back


This sign in my studio sums up a little of how I'm feeling right now. I've been so swamped with orders for all my lovely stockists old and new in the last month that I'm feeling a little out-of-sorts. I feel I need to energise myself both creatively and physically. I've done little else but work work work and I need to see things and do things. I haven't posted in so long due to lack of time and also as I haven't done anything/seen anything/experienced anything which has made me want to. I might make a start with the Yorkshire Sculpture Park where I can still catch the exhibition by an old Edinburgh College of Art friend, Emily Speed. It runs until the 18th of September - I'll let you know if I make.....
In the meantime I'll have a good catch-up with some of my favourite blogs and websites where I always find something that catches my eye and gets me 'fired up' again.

All new stockists have just been added to my website and I'll do a feature on some of them very soon.

Oh and if anyone is wondering where the sign came from - I bought it years ago from a stand at an Artists' Book Fair. I think the guy who makes them is called Richard Tipping.

No comments: