Tuesday 20 November 2012

I'm loving......



1. Hofdi cushion - Donna Wilson,   2. Large Owl Storage Jar - Our Workshop,   3. Owl Coasters - Alice Melvin,   4. Acorn Plate - Donna Wilson,   Tree Tray - Our Workshop,  Large Animal Tray - Our Workshop,  Logpile Tray - Roddy & Ginger


These are just some of the lovely things I've been coveting lately. It's inevitable that I always have a huge long list of beautifully designed things which I would love to be mine one day. Something which is lovingly designed and executed is so much better than a product which is not at all considered and just 'does the job' (nb sometimes just doing the job is fine - I'm not a design snob.) If I had endless pots of money I would love to fill my home with carefully chosen colourful and creative bits and pieces which I know would make me smile and really enjoy them every time I saw them. In the meantime I have to wish......
By the way - I'm having a bit of a 'tray thing' at the moment. Not sure why - I just think that a nicely designed tray is a beautiful thing. It can sit there looking pretty and is useful when required - and it's generally associated with tea and cake or breakfast in bed (not that the latter is something I ever partake in but I like the idea of it and I imagine a pretty tray would make it all the more enjoyable!)

No comments: