Tuesday 23 July 2013

Artists for Alphabet bags










I've been a big fan of Alphabet Bags and their sister company The Calm Gallery for many years so I was very very pleased indeed to be asked to join with them on their latest collection and provide a design for the Artists For Alphabet Bags range.
They've teamed up with me and 7 other artists (Berinmade, Dinara Mirtalipova, Erin Mcintyre, Hazel Nicolls, Karin Akesson, Laura Seaby and Seb Lester) to bring you cheerful designs from around the world on sturdy natural cotton totes. And I'm in very good company as the other designs are fab!
They're launched today so head over to their website and have a look. My design -  'The Best Is Yet To Come' bag is now in stock in my shop and you can read more about husband and wife team Lucas and Hayley of Alphabet Bags and see the other designs on their website.

All images are courtesy of Alphabet Bags.

2 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I saw your bag design, and others, on the Alphabet Bags site and I thought they were fab! Such a great idea!